Thursday 28 July 2011

what my heart say

I often see a couple that are so very happy. whether one day I'll be like them? I envision a man who can accept who I am .. He received a deficiency and excess of my .. good and bad he still loves me .. but it is difficult to find such a good man and understood the heart of a woman in this renaissance .. My heart is still searching for what is love? why do we want to find love? but sometimes love is often hurt our hearts? although I am in love. However, I was afraid of love that are beginning to bloom .. because I was afraid to lose the love that was given by him. I am afraid he is gone from me. how do I live without him. he always gives me the spirit when I need it, he always made me smile and laugh when sad. I need him in my life. My heart is manipulated by a man who never understood my heart are often disappointed. I first measured while recognizing love someone. maybe I was writing that I can not have the love of a man? though I tried to love him and defined separation will happen to me. I'm not looking for love, but it came without warning? What should I do? should I stay away from him? but I really love him. how do I want to do ... deadlock that hit my heart? surrender to the Almighty.. O Allah, give your servant the strength to seek assurance of this ... My heart is still waiting for him...

assalamua`alaikum...

0 comments: